This receipe will make you never wanna buy baguettes wrapped in plastic again!
A really great way to reduce plastic waste is to cook from scratch whenever you can! I love to make yummy baguettes with lots of tasty spices to store in the freezer, ready for any occasion! They are so tasty and super easy to make especially with thyme, oregano and rosemary in the dough! Here you go:
- Apx. 350 - 400 g flour
- 15 gram fresh yeast (or 6 g dry yeast)
- 2 tbs olive oil
- 1,2 cup (3 dl) lukewarm water
- Apx. 1/2 tsp sea salt
- Spices (I use LOTS of oregano, thyme and rosemary)
- Knead all the ingredients together, the result will be best if you use a kitchen
machine on low for about 10-15 minutes
- Add more flour if needed.
- Let the dough rise to double size, in 1-3 hours!
- Cut the dough into three parts and stretch the dough into baguette. Let it rise under a kitchen towels on parchmentpaper for about 30-60 minutes.
- Set the oven on 200 degrees celsius and put the baguettes in!
- And voilà! After 20-25 minutes you have some awesome baguettes!
Written by Lena Isaksen, 08.01.17